Vanilla Almond Butter Cookies
Yield: 30-35 large cookies or 60 smaller cookies
- 6 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Cup butter (NOT margarine – I use salted butter)
- 1-1/2 Cup C&H sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- Combine flour, backing powder and salt and set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter, then add eggs and extracts.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Roll out and cut (see my video tutorial for Rolling Cookie Dough)
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 10-12 mins
- Decorate with royal icing or fondant.